AMA Co Ltd at XXXIIth International Workshop of the Helicobacter and Microbiota Study Group
The scientific conference XXXIIth International Workshop of the Helicobacter and Microbiota Study Group was held in Innsbruck (Austria) at 5 - 7 September 2019
The following posters mentioning AMA’s diagnostic solutions were presented at the conference:
- Efficacy assessment of a new selective urease test (Dmitrienko М.А., Dmitrienko V.S., Kolomina Е.О., Ivanova А.М.
- Comparative evaluation of efficiency of test systems for the diagnosis of H.pylori urease in the stomach (Konorev М.R., Pavlyukov R.А., Sazonov М. V.)
- Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection in dynamic (2008-2016) in Saint-Petersburg, Russia (Baryshnikova N.V., Uspensky Y.P., Gnutov А.А., Dmitrienko М.А.
- Current resistance rate of Helicobacter pylori with Standard Triple Therapy in Libyan Dyspeptic Patients: ‐ Preliminary results (A. R. Fitouri, A. Nami, A. Albeshte, A. Berfad, S. Benmasoud, F. Al‐ Turjman
- The accuracy of ammonia breath test for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori in dyspeptic children and adult patients (A. Nami, A. Tumi, A. Fitouri, A. Albeshte, A. Berfad, S. Benmasoud, F. Al Turjman)
The conference materials can be found in the book of abstracts "The Year in Helicobacter. XXXIInd International Workshop on Helicobacter & Microbiota in Inflammation & Cancer, Innsbruck, Austria, 5–7 September 2019