What is this Charter? What is its objective?
AMA Co. Ltd (hereinafter AMA Co. Ltd or "we") is concerned about protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data.
This Charter has been drawn up in order to describe, and to inform you about, the operations that may be performed via the website www.amamed.eu (the "Website") with your personal data.
It allows us to specify the identity of the controller, who controls and manages personal data collected via the Website, as well as the personal information collected, the purposes and methods of processing, the presence of cookies and what they are used for, and the extent of data transfers. The Charter also specifies the security measures implemented by AMA Co. Ltd in order to protect your data, and informs you of all the rights that you have over your personal data, in accordance with European Union regulations. It should be noted that said regulations only apply to citizens of the European Union.
The version of the Charter currently in effect is the one published on the Website. It may be amended and updated by us, and therefore we kindly ask you to consult the Charter on a regular basis so that you are kept abreast of the various changes.
Who manages, and who is responsible for my personal data collected via the Website?
This Website, including its contents, its domain name, and the management of the sale of products, is administered by the company AMA Co. Ltd the controller, which owns the Website.
AMA Co. Ltd
Registered office: 17 line V.O. 4-6 St.-Petersburg 199034, Russia
Phone: +7 812 380 7699
The Website is hosted by “Wix.com”. As a result, certain data may be stored by Wix.com. However, this data is processed solely by authorized personnel who are qualified to process it. Wix.com participates in, and has certified its compliance with, the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Wix.com is committed to subjecting all Personal Information received from European Union (EU) member countries and Switzerland, respectively, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles.
What personal data does AMA Co. Ltd collect? For what purpose? Can I refuse said collection and the resulting operations?
Through our Website, we collect a variety of personal data about you, and process it for the purposes described below:
Supply of products
When you purchase products via our Website, we will be required to process your personal data; this will include processing your order and ensuring delivery, in order to provide you with said products.
To this end, we will use the information we have collected directly from you, such as your first and last names, your email and postal addresses, usernames, passwords and other information that enables us to identify you and confirm your identity.
Similarly, we will need to process transactional information about you, including the products and details of previous orders (delivery and billing addresses, payment authorisations), in order to fulfil your product purchase request.
Provision of services:
You may need to contact us in order to benefit from our After Sales Service or other services, such as technical questions relating to our products. These services also enable us to ensure the functionality and security of our products and users.
To enable the successful performance of these services, we must process the following data, collected directly from you:
- For the After Sales Service: your surname, first name, telephone number, email and postal addresses, and a range of other information that enables us to identify you and confirm your identity if necessary, but also various information about the product concerned (date of purchase, duration of use, fault detected);
- For technical questions: your surname, first name, email address and country of residence
Communication with the user and marketing:
The processing of personal data for marketing and non-commercial e-mailing may only be carried out if you so wish. Such processing is, in any case, subject to your consent, which you may withdraw at any time and without charge (see section on the rights of data subjects).
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for this purpose, we may send you promotional products, news and other promotional and non-commercial information, and inform you of the various events and events related to AMA Co. Ltd and lotteries.
The personal data collected by AMA Co. Ltd for this purpose concern your surname, first name, e-mail address, country of residence and language/s.
If you merely visit or consult our Website, without purchasing any of our products, no personal data concerning you is collected or processed. The data collected during these operations is so-called "navigation" data and relates to the data collected by cookies (see section below).
This data does not allow us to identify you individually, or even to associate you with this data. It is only processed for audience, statistical and user experience enhancement purposes when you browse the Website.
You have the right to refuse to provide us with this data, but it should be noted that certain information is necessary in order to fulfill the purposes described above (excluding the management of the Website, for which some cookies may be disabled).
The communication of data for investigative, statistical and marketing purposes is in no way obligatory, and refusing to disclose data will in no way impede compliance with our contractual obligations towards you, or the provision of services via the Website.
The cookies used on our Website are divided into two categories: mandatory and functional.
These cookies activate the essential functions without which the Website cannot function. They do not collect personal data for commercial purposes and cannot be disabled.
This category consists of the following groups of cookies:
- "Hoster" cookies: make the connection between the Website and the servers that host it. These cookies are essential and necessary for the functioning of the Website.
- Cookies related to e-commerce: memorise the contents of your basket, and keep you informed about the availability of those of our products which interest you (United States only).
- "User experience" cookies: these cookies provide a personalised experience when you visit the Website. They record your preferences, particularly in terms of the language of the Website, the location, the range of products you view, and the mobile version or computer display on mobile devices.
These cookies offer advanced features to improve browsing on the Website. These ones do not collect personal data either, with the exception of your IP address, and they can be disabled if you so wish.
This category consists of the following groups of cookies:
- Video player cookies (such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion): video player cookies allow you to view videos shared on the YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion platforms on the Website. By displaying these videos, you receive cookies from these platforms.
- LinkedIn cookies: these cookies show you relevant job ads, both on the LinkedIn website and off it (advertiser's website for example).
- Google Tag Manager cookies: these cookies make it possible to measure traffic and user behaviour, and to ascertain the impact of online advertising and social networks. In practical terms, these cookies allow us to offer you even more personalised content based on the aspects in which you are interested.
- Google Maps cookies: these allow you easily to easily search for AMA Co. Ltd retailers and distributors around the world, and to use your geolocation to view the retailers and distributors closest to you.
- Google AnalyticsTM cookies: these cookies are a tool for analysing and measuring the audience of the Website, and make it possible to analyse use of the Website and to compile statistics (distinction between different user sessions, new visits in particular).
The data collected by Google AnalyticsTM is transmitted to Google and stored on servers based in the United States, so that use of the Website can subsequently be analysed and measured, reports can be produced and services relating to the activity of the Website can potentially be provided.
The security of your data, collected by Google through its Google AnalyticsTM cookie, is guaranteed by the principles set out in the "Privacy Shield" drawn up by the European Commission and the US Department of Commerce. The Privacy Shield is a certification mechanism for companies based in the United States that has been recognised by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of technical and legal protection to personal data transferred by a European entity to companies based in the United States.
These cookies (mandatory and functional) do not damage or jeopardise your device. They do not download any viruses or malware, run any software or programs, or spy on your device's activities.
Once cookies are accepted, your preferences are saved for the next occasions on which you visit our Website, until you delete them from your device, or until their expiry date as defined by the national law and regulations and European Union regulations.
You can manage cookies relating to the Website at any time.
Use one of the links below to disable cookies, depending on which web browser you use:
- On Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- On Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- On Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- On Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_CA
- On Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Is my data communicated / transferred to third parties? Are these third parties in the European Union? Why are these transfers made?
In addition to the transmission of certain data to AMA Co. Ltd internal and external departments for the purposes of their assignments, personal data that concerns you may be transferred to third parties within the European Union whom we authorise to process your personal data, on behalf of AMA Co. Ltd and solely for the purposes that we indicate to them. We therefore require these third parties to comply with this Charter but also with European Union regulations.
These third parties are providers of technical services (data hosting, Website functionalities), logistical services (delivery of products or promotional materials) or other types of services.
The processing of transactions and payments for the purchase of products via our Website is also entrusted to third parties located in the European Union, who, in addition to compliance with the Charter and European Union regulations, are bound by obligations relating to the security and confidentiality of personal data and information relating to bank cards.
In any event, your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties who are not associated with AMA Co. Ltd, or who do not perform any tasks or services for it. Nevertheless, your data may be divulged if AMA Co. Ltd is required to so by legislation or regulations, particularly in the case of legal proceedings or requests from judicial or administrative authorities.
What kind of measures does AMA Co. Ltd put in place to ensure the security of my data?
Since AMA Co. Ltd is concerned about protecting your personal data, we implement a series of security measures to prevent the loss and destruction of your data, but also the unauthorised disclosure, collection and use of your data.
These measures are both "organisational" and "technical".
In fact, we make sure that your data is processed by staff and third parties subject to a confidentiality obligation, by means of a contract, so that they can only process it for the task we have entrusted to them.
Likewise, a security incident management procedure has been adopted and implemented within our departments in order to counter any possible cyberattacks efficiently and quickly.
In terms of technical measures, we have implemented secure access management, which includes limiting access by IP address or dual authentication, so that only specific people can access your data and process it.
In order to control said access, we also log data access events so that we know who has access to your personal data, and when.
Finally, we have a certificate called "SSL", which ensures secure data connection and transmission between servers and your browser. The secure connection is symbolised by the acronym "HTTPS" (which stands for Hypertext Transport Protocol Secure), contained in our Web address.
Does the Website contain elements or links controlled by third parties? Is AMA Co. Ltd responsible for these elements?
Our Website may contain elements and links to other websites controlled by third parties. This may include, for example, links to our retailers' website or to social networks (such as Facebook, YouTube and so on).
AMA Co. Ltd does not have any access or control over the various elements, links, cookies or other technologies owned and used by these third parties on our Website or on that of any third party that you can access via our Website. Likewise, we cannot control the processing methods and the purposes for which personal data is processed by said third parties. Consequently, AMA Co. Ltd reject all liability for these sites, elements, cookies or anything else owned and operated by third parties.
What rights do I have over my personal data when it is collected and processed by AMA Co. Ltd?
European Union regulations, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, grant you a number of rights over your data, the details of which are outlined below.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at any time, free of charge, via the following address: email@example.com with a copy of your identity document attached.
Right of access:
This right allows you to contact us and obtain confirmation from us about whether or not your data is being processed and, if it is, to obtain a variety of information, including the purposes of said processing, the categories of data processed, the potential recipients of this data, etc.
If you exercise this right, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data concerning you that is being processed. It should be noted that we may require you to pay fees for any additional copies.
Right to rectification:
The right to rectification allows you to provide your personal details, and/or to obtain from AMA Co. Ltd rectification of any personal data concerning you that proves to be inaccurate.
Right to restriction of the processing:
This right makes it possible to restrict the use of your personal data by AMA Co. Ltd for one or more purposes, and may be exercised in the following cases:
- When you dispute the accuracy of the personal data you have entered, in the timeframe required for AMA Co. Ltd to verify said accuracy;
- When the processing is unlawful, but you do not want your data to be deleted;
- When your data is no longer required for processing purposes, but said data is necessary in order to assert, exercise or defend legal rights;
- When you have objected to the automated processing of your data.
This data will no longer be processed, and will only be processed with your consent. However, it should be noted that your data will still be stored by AMA Co. Ltd.
Finally, you will be notified, before it takes place, about the lifting of the restriction on the processing of your data, for example when it transpires that the personal data is accurate or the processing of it becomes lawful.
Right to object:
This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes. We will then no longer be able to process your data, unless we can demonstrate to you that such processing is necessary for AMA Co. Ltd, in particular for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal rights.
You may also object to the processing of your personal data for prospecting purposes, at any time and at no cost.
Right to data portability:
This right entitles you to receive personal data concerning you, that you have provided to us, free of charge, and to disclose it to a new data controller, either through your own efforts or with the help of AMA Co. Ltd, where this is technically possible.
This right may be exercised when the processing is based on your consent or on the application of a contract, or when the processing of your data is carried out using automated processes.
The exercising of this right does not affect the exercising of the right to erase your data.
It should be noted that in the case of requests that are clearly improper or excessive, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion:
- To demand that certain costs be paid so that the measures requested can be taken, or
- To refuse to comply with these requests.
Right to erasure (the so-called "right to be forgotten"):
This right allows you to remove or delete personal data that you have given us, copies and reproductions of said data, and any links redirecting people to said data.
This right may be exercised, in particular, where:
- Personal data is no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which it was collected, or when it is processed for a different purpose;
- You decide to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, and such processing is not authorized under any other legal basis;
- You oppose the automated processing of your data, or the processing thereof for the purposes of commercial prospecting;
- Your data has been processed unlawfully;
- A national legal obligation and/or a European regulatory obligation requires the data controller to do so;
- Data has been collected from a minor.
Who do I turn to if I become aware that AMA Co. Ltd has reneged on its obligations?
In the event that AMA Co. Ltd. does not comply with its obligations under the applicable laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal data, in particular as regards the security of your data or the exercising of your rights, you may file a claim with the local supervisory authority.